If you're ready for a new batch of acoustic guitar tricks that are going to get you pumped up...
| "Learn the Zen Master
acoustic guitar secrets."
Then -- get ready because Jimmy Dillon is here to help you revitalize,
recharge, and renew your inspiration.
And like an enlightened Zen Master, Jimmy is here
to inspire you... to teach you... and to help you
to create new sounds with your guitar just by
following his simple examples with tabs.
It's all thanks to his new course called "Acoustic Enlightenment"
which comes on 3 DVDs (again, with tabs!)
Hot-off-the-Presses 3 DVDs and Tabs
Shows You Dozens of "Plug & Play"
Acoustic Guitar Tricks So You can
Create Hot New Sounds Instantly.
| "Learn the biggest critical
factor to changing chords."
- Learn one of the most important secrets of great acoustic guitar playing: It's how to change from chord to chord by using sweet sounding transitions. 3:34
- One of the best ways to do this is to use walk-down riffs and licks and combine them with open strings. It's also going to give you what Jimmy calls "The chime shine" sound. 4:58
Sounds complicated? It's not. Jimmy makes it easier than eating a cheeseburger and fries. Best of all: you can use this in any song you want.
It's really one of the big keys to the kingdom.
Is it Possible to Double Your
Acoustic Guitar Skills
Without Even Practicing?
| "Can you really get better
without practicing for hours?
Yes, you can with the right information."
Sure, I know that improving on the guitar without practice sounds like a bunch of hype,
but it's not! Let me explain: I'm not talking about boring chop building exercises
that you have to work on for weeks.
Would you buy an album of a guitarist that's just doing scales? Of course you wouldn't! This DVD is about giving you the colors, the tools...
the sonic brushes to make your guitar playing sound fun and interesting. No boring scales and drills here folks!
Jimmy doesn't focus on scales and chops when he teaches. The fact is, if you've been playing for longer than a few months, you already have some chops.
All You Need Are Some
Cool, Simple, Fresh Ideas.
Here are the facts: Most PRO guitarists (the guys that get paid to play) aren't crazy flashy guys. They're using very simple, yet powerful tricks that work every single time. They can't afford to mess up.
| "You can learn 80% of Jimmy's
tricks almost instantly.
No hours of boring drilling."
Jimmy Dillon is one of the most in-demand guitar pros in San Francisco because his rock-solid bag of tricks works every time he steps on stage and walks in the studio.
The really cool thing is... You can learn 80% of Jimmy's tricks almost instantly. They don't require hours of drilling. Just pop the DVDs in... sit down and relax... and you'll automatically learn them.
Here's some more of the cool stuff you're going to learn:
- Add a "fresh edge" to your playing by using Jimmy's "favorite D chord". As he says "It was a glorious day when I learned this chord." I'm sure you'll feel the same way. 8:15
- Learn a wicked 3 note lick you can plug-and-play into any acoustic song that makes you instantly sound like a pro. Musicians you play with are you going to love you for it. 10:13
What's really great -- you can move this pattern around the fretboard (and create your own variations) and it still works every single time.
Discover the insider tricks of how to layer guitars on top of each other in the studio or in a jam session. If you want to play guitar professionally
(or even if you just want to create your own demo recordings) -- this secret alone will pay for the package 10X over.
|"Jimmy's toured with the masters."
(Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead)
|Jimmy Dillon with
blues legend John Lee Hooker.
|"Earned the respect of legends!"
(Jimmy with Eric Clapton)
Acoustic Guitar Pro From San Francisco
Reveals The Simplest Yet Most Powerful
Acoustic Guitar Secrets Ever.
Jimmy's the perfect teacher: Not too fast but not too slow. He really tears every riff apart and shows you every little nuance in an easy to understand language. You gotta love that.
| "Jimmy's really one of the
best teachers I've ever seen."
- Learn how to create a "pedal steel" sound without any fancy equipment. It's really, really easy yet it sounds awesome. 19:30
- Discover the secret of "tickling the root". You'll love discovering this concept that makes things sound interesting. It's one of the critical factors to becoming what pros consider "the rock solid zone". 23:18
Trust me -- you don't want to be the clown who doesn't know this stuff at the jam session.
- You can take the same riff and create dynamic pallets of sound by "going against the rhythm". The contrast is the key to the magic here. I guarantee you'll be able to apply this immediately even if you just bought your guitar yesterday. 24:01
- Can you create 3 totally different songs from 1 riff? You will once you watch the 1st DVD. Jimmy cranks out 3 totally different vibes with the same riff. It's a pro secret that you can use to supercharge your songwriting sessions and come up with tons of new ideas. 27:38
- Learn dozens of classic "plug-and-play" riffs such as the really cool double stop bend lick.
You'll want to add these to your belt of tried-and-true power tricks. 30:18.
Unleash Your Inner
Acoustic Zen Guitar Master
Without Moving To The Himalayan Caves.
| No Caption Needed! :-)
- Jimmy shows you how to play some lively, rootsy acoustic jams sprinkled with some really cool "chime sounds". It's a hot hybrid that you should definitely have in your repertoire. 34:57
- Steal some of the Allman Brothers' coolest licks -- Jimmy decodes it for you and gift-wraps it for ya! 39:22
At the 45 minute mark -- Jimmy takes the wheels off the car and takes everything to the 5th gear. It's a hot fast groove that you can use and have a lot of fun with. Get ready to stomp your boots with excitement.
You'll even learn some sweet chickin pickin tricks. These DVDs are jam-packed with tons
of tricks, styles, and new directions for you to go in.
- SWEET AND SOUR baby! Jimmy takes apart some tasty dissonant riffs that sets you up for a beautiful resolution. Plus he shows you how to blend these licks into any chord progression.
That's Just The First DVD!
Here's Tons More
Juicy Acoustic Guitar Secrets:
Here's what you can learn inside DVD 2...
| "Jimmy transports you to
the Emerald Island and beyond."
- Create some soulful, masterful Celtic sounds that will warm your heart and conjure
ancient spirits. Instantly transport your sound into the Emerald Island by using Jimmy's patented Celtic tricks with sexy sliding chords. 15:57
- Learn how to coax powerful tones out of the drop-D tuning, which automatically makes you sound bigger than life with powerful dynamic vibrations that open new worlds of possibilities. 2:46
- How to create a dark foreboding bagpipe sound that dominates any room... It will have Great-Uncle O'Shea dancing with glee in a four-leaf clover t-shirt. 6:18
- Easily manifest killer haunting chords that you could use to write new songs of your own. As soon as you learn these chords, your creative juices will flow auto-magically. 7:37
- If you like Fairport Convention, Led Zeppelin, or Paul Simon, you'll love these new chord voicings that have powerful mystical qualities. Don't worry -- wizards and ogres wont attack you. - 8:38
- Want to create some acoustic sweetness? Discover the secret to layering hypnotic hooks that create breathtaking melodies. (Get ready for goosebumps). 10:22
- Use the exotic dancer's strongest secret... by creating tension and resolution with your rhythm playing... even while staying on a super-simple 2 chord progression. 16:36
American Roots Music,
Swingin' Blues, Gypsy Jazz, and
Many More Styles Are Revealed.
| "You'll have the keys
to playing like a real pro."
(Bon Jovi/Clarence Clemmons)
- Dig Django? Finally -- some easy, easy no-brainer formulas for how to play gypsy jazz. You'll even learn to play some Django leads. What's great is how Jimmy breaks it down into bite size pieces. 24:46
- How to play the ascending/descending chordal riff where the bass goes up and the melody goes down. Sounds like a sweet banjo. 21:35
- How to get a cool swinging strum rhythm. It's fun and easy. And it's the key to getting everyone dancing and grooving. 22:31
- The "splashy" technique to get some squirrely, snakey licks that squirm around like wiggly
worms. Trust me, it's cool. 26:53
- Unlock hidden licks that are lurking within ordinary triads by adding little half-step movements and slurs. This is how you can come up with your own killer acoustic jazz licks. 34:36
No Expense Was Spared
As A Full Band,
Including Grammy Award Winners
Performs For You Inside these DVDs.
Heres a super sweet treat...
- Watch the epic jam that Jimmy does to show you all of the secrets in action that he teaches with a full band including: a 2nd guitar, piano, mandolin, and harmonica. Priceless! 37:53
| "Maybe one day you'll share
the stage with legends too?"
(Chuck Leveall, Rolling Stones)
- You've heard of jump blues and swing blues, now here comes Jimmy's jump-swing blues
on the acoustic. Super fun stuff to play at a concert to get everyone excited. 41:41
- Capture the Elvis blues sound. It's Da bomb! 43:54
- How to add in bass-run turnarounds to give you that 50's rock sound. 44:20
- The Stevie Ray "drag" rhythm sound. It's all about getting sassy and getting that blues attitude going in your gut. Jimmy shows you how you can do it like never before. 47:33
- STRUT! STRUT! Strut down the street and strut down your fretboard with attitude. You will... once you incorporate a whole new vocabulary of licks around this Texas swing rhythm. 48:19
- A trick chord that will tickle your ears with delight. Use this one to add some secret sauce and end a song in style. 50:48
- Like Johnny Cash? Learn some of his legendary licks and tons of other killer tricks. 55:38
- Discover The gut bucket blues style. Learn some cool licks you can use over any chord. 58:19
You think thats all you're going to learn?
As they say on TV infomercials...
WAIT! THERE'S MORE...
Here are the highlights on DVD 3:
- A lot of players use classical influence in their playing. But you DON'T need to be a trained classical player.
Just follow the easy trick shown at 5:27 and you'll get some of this style into your fingers almost like magic.
| "Jimmy's a fun guy which makes
these DVDs a blast to watch."
- Intimidated by fingerpicking? Don't be! Just use the exact pattern Jimmy teaches and you'll instantly get an amazing sound.
Plus, how to play chordal melodies on just 2 strings. You'll love adding this trick to your arsenal of guitar knowledge. 8:15
- How to get a full sound on the guitar without a band. The trick is playing a melody within the chord. You'll be playing like a pro. See 11:51
- Do you like artists like Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz? You'll easily get their contemporary reggae sound. You'll be shocked how easy the chords progressions are.
Best of all... everyone at the party is going to FREAK OUT when you play this stuff. 16:48
- Bob Marley baby... Can't go wrong learning Marley style. Learn how to use partial chords, muffled notes and other tricks to get that classic sound, including the killer "one-drop" rhythm. 18:08
- How to "cross-pollinate" and throw in R&B licks in with Hawaiian and Jamaican sounds. 20:20
- The difference between really good pro players and generic amateurs is knowing how and
when to throw in cool licks in with your rhythms. Pay close attention at 24:48.
| "Jimmy's going to teach you FAIL-PROOF
tricks that work every time."
- How to add natural harmonics into your guitar riffs to give your playing a really sweet touch. 26:28
- Need to create a pro sounding solo when you're in the studio? Listen to Jimmy's trick on how to "almost never go wrong" when you need to create a hot lead track.
This is a MUST-KNOW secret for any working musician. 31:35
- How to get the true island vibe. It's a little trick that changes your guitar sound and gives your playing that breezy pineapple flavor faster than you can imagine. 32:38
- Another trick from James Taylor's killer style. You'll be using some easy hammer-ons to create slick acoustic licks. 36:40
- How to activate the "pull of the chimes" sound and weave in some counter-melodies for a dynamic acoustic sound that everyone will vibe with. 40:58
- How to do "breezy strumming" and then add your own melodies in. This is 100% pure acoustic
fun times. 49:20
Perhaps the wildest method of the entire DVD: Its a crazy guitar trick using a needle and thread.
And thats just the tip of the iceberg. Waaaay too much stuff to list here. You'll just have to watch the DVDs to see whats in store for you.